Read the headline and the story below, and afterwards, I will make a set of predictions, based on ROGS Analysis of organized gang stalking:
“Terrorism moves at the speed of social media,” Wray told the Senate Homeland Security Committee. “You have the ability of lone actors, disgruntled in one part of the country, to spin up similar like-minded individuals in other parts of the country and urge them into action.”
It sure does move fast–all the way from agents provocateurs in many agencies, to those targeted with internet “radicalization” online.
So–because ROGS Analysis is based in the scientific method, and has been tested for nearly a decade with nearly 100% accurate results which have yet to be falsified, we see patterns emerge in the data:
- when the FBI needs funding, or targets group that the ADL and the B’nai Brith find inconvenient, reports of gang stalking increase
- when the FBI increases investigations into targeted groups and the individuals in those groups, manufactured terrorism occurs
- FBI funding will increase, as will federal grants to localities that utilize “intelligence led predictive policing”such as Pasco Cty FL, whose criminal sheriff is now the subject of ongoing lawsuits; and where journalists won a Pulitzer Prize for the series “Targeted.”Even the USA Today is reporting on targeted individuals now.
- when the FBI targets such groups, incidents like the assassination of software developer and internet entrepreneur Duncan Lemp also increase, as will mysterious incidents where police body camera’s are turned off at crucial moments, just as we saw in that case
- that public relations campaigns based in junk science also increase–see the case of the junk science behing the No Notoriety campaign that demonstrably touts junk science about “fame seeking mass shooters,” and other FBI initiatives such as the Don’t Name Them campaign, to destroy the evidence of internet provocateurs who “radicalize” people online, and then attempt to hide the names of people who they have targeted with “disruption” campaigns.
- mass shootings will increase, as will “incel movement” related car crashings and butter knifings.
- 100% preventable incidents like the police-stalking-turned targeted shooting in Arvada CO will increase
- online reports of “police and firefighter gangs” will also increase, as these have been linked empirically to gang stalking, In fact, such reports are so common, that they feature in many mainstream news stories, and alternative press accounts too, as these gangs stalk for state and federal dollars, though they are not often called “gang stalking, as the case of attorney Abe Dabela demonstrates.
- More readers will come to understand that William Cooper’s prediction that the deep state will wage school shootings as a way to further their control over US citizens, and eradicate constitutional rights has proven correct, those predictions made many decades ago in his 1991 novel “Behold A Pale Horse”written one decade before these shootings began to” happen”
These are just a few of the clear patterns that can be replicated using ROGS Analysis, and you can read more about that here
UPDATE 5-25-2022: As predicted, mass shootings by active shooters didn’t merely “increase” in fact, they rose by MORE than 50%(!!!), since the time I wrote this article above, nearly eight months ago. Is there science behind gang stalking claims online, I think that’s pretty good science, don’t you? Hypotheses>Prediction>Experiment>Result forms the core of the scientific method. Take a look at today’s headline
Active shooter incidents rose over 50% in 2021 compared to 2020
The number of active shooter incidents in the U.S. rose by 52.5% from 2020 to 2021, and over four years, from 2017 to 2021, there was a 96.8% increase, the FBI said in a report published Monday. The bureau noted that the data over those four years shows “an upward trend.”